North Korea’s Kim Jong-un and South Korea’s President Moon Jae-in have arrived in the truce village in the demilitarized zone Friday morning, shaking hands and signaling the start of a high-profile summit that has been Moon’s goal since his election last year.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Cuts Ties With Afghan NSA Over Criticism of Negotiator - March 19th, 2019
- New Zealand PM: Censorship Meant to Deny Attacker Notoriety - March 19th, 2019
- Trump Advances Venezuela Regime Change Abroad - March 19th, 2019
- US Slams Germany for Military Spending Falling Short of Trump's Demands - March 19th, 2019
- German Court: Govt Must Question If US Drone Strikes Are Legal - March 19th, 2019