Former FBI interrogator Ali H. Soufan is still fighting to tell the truth about the missed efforts to catch 9/11 hijackers before the plot. In his latest comments, he revealed that the CIA held up information on a number of people, including hijackers, that the FBI was searching for overseas, when the CIA knew they were inside the United States.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Administration Says 2001 AUMF Authorizes Endless Iraq, Syria Presence - February 22nd, 2018
- Most of the Missing Nigerian Girls Found After Boko Haram Attack - February 21st, 2018
- Iraqi Ambassador Slams Turkish 'Invaders' on Iraqi Soil - February 21st, 2018
- Trump Plan Seeks Major Boost to Already Record Arms Sales - February 21st, 2018
- Syria Sends More Fighters to Afrin in High-Stakes Standoff With Turkey - February 21st, 2018