A new piece in the Washington Post looks into the grim but increasingly prevelant attitude within the US government that wars aren’t something to be won or lost but rather are part of the new normal. With a military that sees no prospect for victory and will brook no talk of failure, is foreign policy becoming about making perpetual war more affordable?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Kills Over 60 Syrian Troops in 48 Hours of Attacks - April 20th, 2019
- US Intel Doubts North Korea Weapons Test Was Successful - April 19th, 2019
- Ecuador Judge Orders Detention of Former Foreign Minister Connected to Assange - April 19th, 2019
- US Reveals Support for Former CIA Asset Hafter in Libya - April 19th, 2019
- Pompeo Dismisses North Korea Demands, Says He Can't Be Removed From Talks - April 19th, 2019