Speaking on Israeli Army Radio today, Brigadier General Moni Katz bragged about the large number of civilian homes the Israeli military will destroy across Southern Lebanon the next time a war breaks out in that area.
Though Katz said he sees the calm on the border continuing for the “foreseeable future,” he also says destroying the homes in southern villages will be a “harsh blow” to Hezbollah.
Israeli Air Force Major General Amir Eshel had previously talked up plans to launch attacks primarily against residential areas across Lebanon in the next war, saying Israel will inflict high civilian casualties in the conflict.
Israel’s style of warfare lends itself to massive civilian death tolls against their targets, and while Israeli politicians regularly deny the killings as intentional, top Israeli military brass seem to revel in the large body counts they plan to accrue in future wars.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Ambush the Result of 'Massive Intelligence Failure' - October 20th, 2017