Just when we thought Tony Blair’s legacy couldn’t get any worse, a new report from the Daily Telegraph has the former British Prime Minister visiting Libya explicitly to lobby on behalf of J.P. Morgan-Chase, trying to get the massive US bank access to the Libyan Investment Authority’s billions.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Israeli Delegation Continues to Try to Explain Downing of Russian Plane in Syria - September 21st, 2018
- German Companies Continue to Withdraw From Iran - September 21st, 2018
- As Afghan Military Deaths Soar, Officials Struggle to Keep Toll Secret - September 21st, 2018
- Afghan Officials Will Meet Taliban in Moscow - September 21st, 2018
- Pompeo: US Preparing a 'Series of Actions' Against Venezuela - September 21st, 2018