Just when we thought Tony Blair’s legacy couldn’t get any worse, a new report from the Daily Telegraph has the former British Prime Minister visiting Libya explicitly to lobby on behalf of J.P. Morgan-Chase, trying to get the massive US bank access to the Libyan Investment Authority’s billions.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Cluster Bomb Attack Against East Syrian Village Kills at Least 30 Civilians - June 28th, 2017
- Russia: Trump and Putin Probably Should Talk During Hamburg Summit - June 28th, 2017
- US Special Forces Deployed to Kurdish City on Turkish Border - June 28th, 2017
- ISIS Looks to Expand Presence in Northern Afghanistan - June 28th, 2017
- South Korea Leader Reverses Stance, Now Backs Trump Against North Korea - June 28th, 2017