Just when we thought Tony Blair’s legacy couldn’t get any worse, a new report from the Daily Telegraph has the former British Prime Minister visiting Libya explicitly to lobby on behalf of J.P. Morgan-Chase, trying to get the massive US bank access to the Libyan Investment Authority’s billions.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Amid Yemen War Outrage, UAE Agrees to Buy Another $5.4 Billion in Arms - February 21st, 2019
- US Troop Cuts Not Intended to Be Discussed at Trump-Kim Summit - February 21st, 2019
- Putin: Russia Is Militarily Ready for Another Cuban-Style Missile Crisis - February 21st, 2019
- US Military's Anti-Drug Campaign in Afghanistan Ends in Failure - February 21st, 2019
- Trump Will Leave 200 US Troops in Syria After Pullout - February 21st, 2019