Just when we thought Tony Blair’s legacy couldn’t get any worse, a new report from the Daily Telegraph has the former British Prime Minister visiting Libya explicitly to lobby on behalf of J.P. Morgan-Chase, trying to get the massive US bank access to the Libyan Investment Authority’s billions.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Britain Cuts Aid to Syrian Rebels, Citing Security Woes - August 20th, 2018
- China Defies US Pressure as EU Parts Ways With Iranian Oil - August 20th, 2018
- North Korea Faces Food Crisis, But US Sanctions Are Blocking Aid - August 20th, 2018
- Russia Says Won't Put Weapons in Space First - August 20th, 2018
- Taliban Kidnap Nearly 200 Bus Passengers, Most Freed - August 20th, 2018