Just when we thought Tony Blair’s legacy couldn’t get any worse, a new report from the Daily Telegraph has the former British Prime Minister visiting Libya explicitly to lobby on behalf of J.P. Morgan-Chase, trying to get the massive US bank access to the Libyan Investment Authority’s billions.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon: Turkish Invasion of NE Syria Is Unacceptable - December 12th, 2018
- Afghan Forces Abandon Western District After Taliban Attacks - December 12th, 2018
- Korean Troops Peacefully Cross DMZ for First Time Ever - December 12th, 2018
- Yemen Warring Parties Reach Deal on Reopening Sanaa Airport - December 12th, 2018
- Trump Stands by Saudi Crown Prince Despite Congressional Opposition - December 12th, 2018