Former FBI interrogator Ali H. Soufan is still fighting to tell the truth about the missed efforts to catch 9/11 hijackers before the plot. In his latest comments, he revealed that the CIA held up information on a number of people, including hijackers, that the FBI was searching for overseas, when the CIA knew they were inside the United States.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Looking for Excuses to Withdraw From Iran Nuclear Deal - July 27th, 2017
- Saudi Blockade Prevents Fuel Aid Reaching Yemen - July 27th, 2017
- White House Sacks Top Iran Hawk Amid Ongoing Disagreements - July 27th, 2017
- Putin Aide: US Sanctions Could Severely Curb Russia's Economic Growth - July 27th, 2017
- US-Trained Iraqi Soldiers Committing War Crimes in Mosul - July 27th, 2017