Former FBI interrogator Ali H. Soufan is still fighting to tell the truth about the missed efforts to catch 9/11 hijackers before the plot. In his latest comments, he revealed that the CIA held up information on a number of people, including hijackers, that the FBI was searching for overseas, when the CIA knew they were inside the United States.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- House Armed Services Committee Advances $640 Billion Military Spending Bill - June 22nd, 2017
- US Navy's Missile Intercept Test Fails - June 22nd, 2017
- South Korea President: US Was Only Supposed to Install One Missile Defense Launcher This Year - June 22nd, 2017
- Car Bomb Hits Afghanistan, 34 Dead, 60 Wounded - June 22nd, 2017
- US Under Pressure to Accept North Korea Nuclear Freeze Deal - June 21st, 2017