Former FBI interrogator Ali H. Soufan is still fighting to tell the truth about the missed efforts to catch 9/11 hijackers before the plot. In his latest comments, he revealed that the CIA held up information on a number of people, including hijackers, that the FBI was searching for overseas, when the CIA knew they were inside the United States.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Russia, Syria Intensify Airstrikes Against Idlib Province - September 24th, 2017
- Iraq Seeks to Cut Kurdistan Off From World Ahead of Referendum - September 24th, 2017
- Kurdish President Barzani Says Partnership With Iraq Is Over - September 24th, 2017
- Yemen's Hadi Sees Only a Military Solution to Ongoing War - September 24th, 2017
- Trump's First Airstrikes on Libya Kill 17 - September 24th, 2017