Former FBI interrogator Ali H. Soufan is still fighting to tell the truth about the missed efforts to catch 9/11 hijackers before the plot. In his latest comments, he revealed that the CIA held up information on a number of people, including hijackers, that the FBI was searching for overseas, when the CIA knew they were inside the United States.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Israel Military Chief: Ready to Share Iran Intel With Saudis - November 16th, 2017
- Turkey: Raqqa Deal Shows Kurds Aim to Conquer Region, Not Fight ISIS - November 16th, 2017
- UN: Yemen Blockade Must End or Thousands Will Die - November 16th, 2017
- Lebanese PM Accepts France Invite: Will This End Crisis? - November 16th, 2017
- US Pacific Commander: North Korea Diplomacy Requires 'Credible Military Power' - November 16th, 2017