Looking to move on from its last selection of leaks, WikiLeaks has launched a new site called Spy Files centering on raising awareness of government surveillance and privacy violations worldwide. TechNewsWorld has a first look at the surveillance culture and companies which are positioning themselves as “leaders” in delivering information on private citizens to interested regimes.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Report: US Airstrike Kills Eight in Eastern Syria - June 21st, 2018
- Japan Halts Missile Attack Drills After Trump-Kim Summit - June 21st, 2018
- North Korea Denuclearization Has Already Started, Says Trump - June 21st, 2018
- Trump: North Korea Has Returned Remains of 200 US War Dead - June 21st, 2018
- Report Warns Taliban's 'Parallel State' Still Rules Large Swathes of Afghanistan - June 21st, 2018