Looking to move on from its last selection of leaks, WikiLeaks has launched a new site called Spy Files centering on raising awareness of government surveillance and privacy violations worldwide. TechNewsWorld has a first look at the surveillance culture and companies which are positioning themselves as “leaders” in delivering information on private citizens to interested regimes.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Army Makes Major Gains in Eastern Ghouta - March 23rd, 2018
- Kurdish Rebels Flee Iraq Border Area, Anticipating Turkish Attack - March 23rd, 2018
- Trump Signs New Bill Slashing Aid to Palestinians - March 23rd, 2018
- Russia Intends to Substantially Cut Military Spending Over Next Five Years - March 23rd, 2018
- Majority of $1.3 Trillion US Omnibus Spending Bill Goes to Military - March 23rd, 2018