The Taliban is reported to have captured the downed US drone that crashed in South Waziristan, but the Pakistani government reports that it has sent combat forces into the region in an attempt to claim the wreckage for themselves. The Pakistani government has long been pressing the US for access to drone technology.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Yemeni Forces Stop Houthis Attempt to Reopen Hodeidah Supply Route - October 18th, 2018
- Trump Threatens to Send Military to Close Border With Mexico - October 18th, 2018
- US Opposes Koreas' New No-Fly Zone Plans - October 18th, 2018
- Trump Administration Bans US Aid Groups From North Korea - October 18th, 2018
- Sen. Corker: Trump Must End Intel Clampdown on Khashoggi - October 18th, 2018