Though the report itself remains confidential, those who’ve had access to the latest IAEA monthly report on Iran’s nuclear program say it affirms, once again, that Iran is honoring the interim nuclear agreement.
Iran’s side of the agreement centered on ending all enrichment above 5 percent, which the report confirms they did, and not to make any expansions at their enrichment sites, which they also did.
Iran was quick to get into compliance with the nuclear pact and has stayed in compliance, much to the chagrin of hawks looking to can the interim agreement and resume hostilities.
The interim deal was recently extended, and will continue into July, along negotiations on a final settlement to continue through then.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump to Boost Exports of Lethal US Drones - March 20th, 2018
- Tests of Substance in Britain Poisoning Will Take Three Weeks - March 20th, 2018
- Iraq Approves Turkish Military Operations Against Border Kurds - March 20th, 2018
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018
- Cordial Talks Between Trump and Putin; Two Will Meet Soon - March 20th, 2018