An airstrike against an apartment block in the rebel-held Eastern Ukrainian city of Snizkne did serious damage, collapsing parts of the building and killing at least 11 civilians.
A number of other civilians were reported wounded in the incident, which the rebels said was caused by multiple missiles fired by a Ukrainian warplane against the area.
The Ukrainian military denied involvement in the attack, claiming they figure “Moscow may have had a role,” though they provided no conceivable explanation for why Russia would’ve done that.
Ukrainian officials are continuing to further blame Russia for downing a military transport plane over Luhansk yesterday. The Defense Ministry reported all crew were safely recovered, though other officials claimed the rebels had taken two of them hostage.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Attack in Syria's Manbij Kills Four US Troops, Wounds Three - January 16th, 2019
- Taliban Threatens to Pull Out of Peace Talks Over US Troop Presence in Afghanistan - January 15th, 2019
- US, Russia Trade Accusations of Nuclear Deal Violations - January 15th, 2019
- Mnuchin Urges Senate to Allow Trump to Ease Russia Sanctions - January 15th, 2019
- Trump May Recognize Opposition Leader as Venezuelan President - January 15th, 2019