Amid speculation of an impending Israeli attack on Iran, reports of the Israeli government’s assorted super-secret weapons programs have flourished, including accounts of enormously advanced long-range attack drones and tiny but potentially nuclear-armed attack subs off the Iranian coasts.
Experts, however, say that the drones are a “total impossibility” and that any Israeli attack would rely more on the nation’s known conventional arsenal than its rumored secret weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon Doubts US Attack Destroyed Syria's Chemical Weapons Capacity - April 19th, 2018
- Iraq Launches 'Deadly Strikes' Against ISIS Forces Inside Syria - April 19th, 2018
- UN Team's Security Concerns Keep Inspectors Out of Douma - April 19th, 2018
- North Korea No Longer Demands US Troops Be Removed From South Korea - April 19th, 2018
- South Korea Confirms Discussions on Ending 68-Year Korean War - April 18th, 2018