Amid speculation of an impending Israeli attack on Iran, reports of the Israeli government’s assorted super-secret weapons programs have flourished, including accounts of enormously advanced long-range attack drones and tiny but potentially nuclear-armed attack subs off the Iranian coasts.
Experts, however, say that the drones are a “total impossibility” and that any Israeli attack would rely more on the nation’s known conventional arsenal than its rumored secret weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Forces Capture Idlib Province Airbase - January 21st, 2018
- In US Government Shutdown, Military Becomes a Hot Topic - January 21st, 2018
- Olympics a Catalyst for Easing Korea Tensions - January 21st, 2018
- US Urges Turkey to 'Exercise Restraint' in Syria Invasion - January 21st, 2018
- Turkey's Long-Anticipated War With Syrian Kurds Begins in Earnest - January 21st, 2018