Amid speculation of an impending Israeli attack on Iran, reports of the Israeli government’s assorted super-secret weapons programs have flourished, including accounts of enormously advanced long-range attack drones and tiny but potentially nuclear-armed attack subs off the Iranian coasts.
Experts, however, say that the drones are a “total impossibility” and that any Israeli attack would rely more on the nation’s known conventional arsenal than its rumored secret weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Awash in US Arms, Vehicles, Complicate Afghan War - July 25th, 2017
- Blockading States Expand Qatar 'Terror' Blacklist - July 25th, 2017
- US SOCOM Chief Claims 60,000 to 70,000 ISIS Fighters Killed so Far - July 25th, 2017
- Trump Pledges Support for Lebanon's Anti-ISIS Push - July 25th, 2017
- Video Shows Six Minute Gunbattle in Which Jordan Guard Killed US Troops - July 25th, 2017