Amid speculation of an impending Israeli attack on Iran, reports of the Israeli government’s assorted super-secret weapons programs have flourished, including accounts of enormously advanced long-range attack drones and tiny but potentially nuclear-armed attack subs off the Iranian coasts.
Experts, however, say that the drones are a “total impossibility” and that any Israeli attack would rely more on the nation’s known conventional arsenal than its rumored secret weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pakistan: We Won't Tolerate Drone Strikes on Our Soil - June 22nd, 2017
- Iraq PM: Destruction of Mosul Mosque Proves ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- Turkey: US Promised to Take Back Kurds' Arms After ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- White House Lobbying to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill - June 22nd, 2017
- House Armed Services Committee Advances $640 Billion Military Spending Bill - June 22nd, 2017