Its not a very closely kept secret that the US is engaged in a covert war inside Iran, but a handful of recent blasts have some speculating that it is escalating. Iran’s military insists the blasts were accidents, but many analysts are pointing to them as examples of US-orchestrated sabotage.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudi Airstrike Kills 20 Civilians in Southwest Yemen - April 20th, 2018
- North Korea Tones Down Anti-US Rhetoric as New South Korea Hotline Opens - April 20th, 2018
- Russia Says US Didn't Violate Red Lines During Syria Strike - April 20th, 2018
- UN Security Team Still Won't Let Inspectors Visit Douma - April 20th, 2018
- North Korea to Close Nuclear Testing Site - April 20th, 2018