Its not a very closely kept secret that the US is engaged in a covert war inside Iran, but a handful of recent blasts have some speculating that it is escalating. Iran’s military insists the blasts were accidents, but many analysts are pointing to them as examples of US-orchestrated sabotage.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Yemeni al-Qaeda Denies Secret Deal With UAE - August 17th, 2018
- Afghan President Visits Ghazni to Declare Victory, but Fighting Is Ongoing - August 17th, 2018
- Bomb That Killed Scores of Children in Yemen Was US Supplied - August 17th, 2018
- US Redirects Syria Funds, Emphasizes It Is Not Withdrawing - August 17th, 2018
- Officials Worry Trump May Back Erik Prince Plan to 'Privatize' Afghan War - August 17th, 2018