Its not a very closely kept secret that the US is engaged in a covert war inside Iran, but a handful of recent blasts have some speculating that it is escalating. Iran’s military insists the blasts were accidents, but many analysts are pointing to them as examples of US-orchestrated sabotage.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017