Looking to move on from its last selection of leaks, WikiLeaks has launched a new site called Spy Files centering on raising awareness of government surveillance and privacy violations worldwide. TechNewsWorld has a first look at the surveillance culture and companies which are positioning themselves as “leaders” in delivering information on private citizens to interested regimes.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- General Seeks Permission to Declassify Sites of 'Dud' US Strikes in Mosul - August 17th, 2017
- Tillerson: US to Honor Japan Defense Pact, Including Contested Island Claims - August 17th, 2017
- South Korea's President Moon Rules Out War on Korean Peninsula - August 17th, 2017
- Assange Meets Rep. Rohrabacher, Vows to Prove Leaks Didn't Come From Russia - August 17th, 2017
- UN Report: Saudis Killed 502 Children in Yemen in Past Year - August 17th, 2017