Looking to move on from its last selection of leaks, WikiLeaks has launched a new site called Spy Files centering on raising awareness of government surveillance and privacy violations worldwide. TechNewsWorld has a first look at the surveillance culture and companies which are positioning themselves as “leaders” in delivering information on private citizens to interested regimes.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017
- McMaster: Qatar and Turkey Sponsoring 'Extremist Ideology' - December 12th, 2017
- Tillerson: Ready for North Korea Talks Without Preconditions - December 12th, 2017
- Netanyahu: The Bible Proves Jerusalem Is Israel's Capital - December 11th, 2017