Looking to move on from its last selection of leaks, WikiLeaks has launched a new site called Spy Files centering on raising awareness of government surveillance and privacy violations worldwide. TechNewsWorld has a first look at the surveillance culture and companies which are positioning themselves as “leaders” in delivering information on private citizens to interested regimes.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Attacks Afghan Taliban Commander's House, Killing 15 - July 17th, 2018
- Trump: No Time Limit for Denuclearization of North Korea - July 17th, 2018
- Afghan Govt Rejects Idea of US-Taliban Peace Talks - July 17th, 2018
- Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza - July 17th, 2018
- Lawmakers, Media Look to Undermine US-Russia Detente - July 17th, 2018