Speaking in an interview with Reuters today, Vice President Joe Biden said that there was no indication whatsoever that the Iranian government in any way orchestrated the attack on Britain’s embassy in Tehran. Britain responded to the attack by expelling Iran’s ambassador from the country and Foreign Secretary William Hague accused the government of “backing” the attack.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Furious Trump Threatens Iranian President Will 'Suffer Consequences' - July 22nd, 2018
- Ceasefire Allows Thousands of Yemenis to Flee Port City of Hodeidah - July 22nd, 2018
- Israel Evacuates Hundreds of White Helmets From Syria Into Jordan - July 22nd, 2018
- US Launches Campaign to Undermine Support for Iran's Leaders - July 22nd, 2018
- Israel Offers to Reopen Gaza Crossing on Tuesday If Ceasefire Holds - July 22nd, 2018