Speaking in an interview with Reuters today, Vice President Joe Biden said that there was no indication whatsoever that the Iranian government in any way orchestrated the attack on Britain’s embassy in Tehran. Britain responded to the attack by expelling Iran’s ambassador from the country and Foreign Secretary William Hague accused the government of “backing” the attack.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Over 170 Casualties in Afghan Election Attacks - October 20th, 2018
- Pentagon Cancels Major Aerial Wargames With South Korea - October 19th, 2018
- Saudi King Gives Trump Room to Avoid Acting Over Killing of Journalist - October 19th, 2018
- US Airstrikes Kill 32 Civilians in Eastern Syria - October 19th, 2018
- Bolton Pushes Trump to Withdraw From Russian Nuclear Treaty - October 19th, 2018