Speaking in an interview with Reuters today, Vice President Joe Biden said that there was no indication whatsoever that the Iranian government in any way orchestrated the attack on Britain’s embassy in Tehran. Britain responded to the attack by expelling Iran’s ambassador from the country and Foreign Secretary William Hague accused the government of “backing” the attack.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Claims ISIS 'Rebuilding' in Syria as Turkey Invasion Distracts From Fight - March 19th, 2018
- Turkey's Erdogan Vows Wider Offensive Against US-Backed Syrian Kurds - March 19th, 2018
- Russia Demands British Apology as EU, NATO Express Solidarity With Britain - March 19th, 2018
- Trump, Kim Summit Likely to Be Held in DMZ Village - March 19th, 2018
- Afghan Special Forces Slaughter Farmers in Chaotic Errant Attack - March 19th, 2018