Speaking in an interview with Reuters today, Vice President Joe Biden said that there was no indication whatsoever that the Iranian government in any way orchestrated the attack on Britain’s embassy in Tehran. Britain responded to the attack by expelling Iran’s ambassador from the country and Foreign Secretary William Hague accused the government of “backing” the attack.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017