Speaking in an interview with Reuters today, Vice President Joe Biden said that there was no indication whatsoever that the Iranian government in any way orchestrated the attack on Britain’s embassy in Tehran. Britain responded to the attack by expelling Iran’s ambassador from the country and Foreign Secretary William Hague accused the government of “backing” the attack.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump's Pentagon to Spend Nearly $500 Million on Gitmo Construction - August 21st, 2017
- US Navy Halts Fleet Operations After Latest Collision - August 21st, 2017
- Russia Says 200 ISIS Fighters Killed in a Single Syria Airstrike - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Officials Trying to Finalize Legal Language to Expand Gitmo's Use - August 20th, 2017
- White House Continues to Talk Up 'Preventative War' Against North Korea - August 20th, 2017