Speculation is constantly swirling about a possible US attack on Iran, but the breaking of a CIA spy ring in Iran earlier this week underscores the reality that there is a covert war of sorts already going on in the nation. Whether it expands into a full-on shooting war is anyone’s guess, but the low-level behind-the-scenes war is likely to continue anyhow.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pakistan: We Won't Tolerate Drone Strikes on Our Soil - June 22nd, 2017
- Iraq PM: Destruction of Mosul Mosque Proves ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- Turkey: US Promised to Take Back Kurds' Arms After ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- White House Lobbying to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill - June 22nd, 2017
- House Armed Services Committee Advances $640 Billion Military Spending Bill - June 22nd, 2017