Speculation is constantly swirling about a possible US attack on Iran, but the breaking of a CIA spy ring in Iran earlier this week underscores the reality that there is a covert war of sorts already going on in the nation. Whether it expands into a full-on shooting war is anyone’s guess, but the low-level behind-the-scenes war is likely to continue anyhow.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Rebels Began Evacuating Golan for North - July 20th, 2018
- Syrian, Russian Warplanes Kill 26 Civilians in Strikes on Southern ISIS Towns - July 20th, 2018
- US Urges Strict UN Sanctions on North Korea Until Denuclearization Finished - July 20th, 2018
- Merkel: Europe Can't Rely on US to Impose World Order - July 20th, 2018
- Israel, Hamas Reach Another Ceasefire After Five Killed in Friday Clashes - July 20th, 2018