Speculation is constantly swirling about a possible US attack on Iran, but the breaking of a CIA spy ring in Iran earlier this week underscores the reality that there is a covert war of sorts already going on in the nation. Whether it expands into a full-on shooting war is anyone’s guess, but the low-level behind-the-scenes war is likely to continue anyhow.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- General Seeks Permission to Declassify Sites of 'Dud' US Strikes in Mosul - August 17th, 2017
- Tillerson: US to Honor Japan Defense Pact, Including Contested Island Claims - August 17th, 2017
- South Korea's President Moon Rules Out War on Korean Peninsula - August 17th, 2017
- Assange Meets Rep. Rohrabacher, Vows to Prove Leaks Didn't Come From Russia - August 17th, 2017
- UN Report: Saudis Killed 502 Children in Yemen in Past Year - August 17th, 2017