Speculation is constantly swirling about a possible US attack on Iran, but the breaking of a CIA spy ring in Iran earlier this week underscores the reality that there is a covert war of sorts already going on in the nation. Whether it expands into a full-on shooting war is anyone’s guess, but the low-level behind-the-scenes war is likely to continue anyhow.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Russian, Syrian Airstrikes in Aleppo Province Displace Hundreds - December 12th, 2017
- Congress Ignores Trump's Iran Deal Deadline - December 12th, 2017
- Two Islamic Jihad Militants Killed in Gaza Blast - December 12th, 2017
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017