How many tweets do you read in a day? If its 5 million, there’s a good chance you’re one of the “vengeful librarians,” a CIA team which gathers information by reading Twitter, Facebook, watching TV news, lurking in internet chat rooms, anything that they think might be important for the Agency to know.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon Officials See at Least Two More Years of Somalia Combat - December 10th, 2017
- Worldwide Protests Continue Over Trump's Jerusalem Declaration - December 10th, 2017
- Jerusalem Protests Continue Across Palestine - December 10th, 2017
- US Pushes Diplomatic Isolation for North Korea, Despite Being 'Open to Talks' - December 10th, 2017
- State Dept Spends $1 Million Funding Venezuela Opposition - December 10th, 2017