How many tweets do you read in a day? If its 5 million, there’s a good chance you’re one of the “vengeful librarians,” a CIA team which gathers information by reading Twitter, Facebook, watching TV news, lurking in internet chat rooms, anything that they think might be important for the Agency to know.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Ceasefire Announced for Part of Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 22nd, 2018
- Turkey Will Expel All Kurds From Border Unless Deal Reached With US - March 22nd, 2018
- Pentagon: Nukes Will Be Useless Without New Plutonium Cores - March 22nd, 2018
- State Dept. Announces $1 Billion in New Arms Sales to Saudis - March 22nd, 2018
- Mattis Says Saudis 'Part of the Solution' in Yemen - March 22nd, 2018