How many tweets do you read in a day? If its 5 million, there’s a good chance you’re one of the “vengeful librarians,” a CIA team which gathers information by reading Twitter, Facebook, watching TV news, lurking in internet chat rooms, anything that they think might be important for the Agency to know.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Latest US Navy Collision Fuels Speculation About 'Hacking' - August 22nd, 2017
- US, North Korea Clash at UN Forum Over Nuclear Arms - August 22nd, 2017
- NATO Chief Declares Alliance 'Fully Committed' to US War in Afghan - August 22nd, 2017
- Haley Demands IAEA Launch New Inspections of Iran Military Sites - August 22nd, 2017
- No End in Sight for US War in Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017