In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Assad: West Cooperating With Us Against ISIS - June 30th, 2016
- Taliban Kill 34, Mostly Soldiers, in Suicide Attacks Against Convoy - June 30th, 2016
- Israeli Minister Vows Land Seizures After Latest West Bank Stabbing - June 30th, 2016
- In Shock Move, Boris Johnson Withdraws From Tory Leadership Bid - June 30th, 2016
- At Least 250 ISIS Killed in US Airstrikes in Fallujah - June 29th, 2016