In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Watchdog: Over 400 Civilians Killed in US Airstrikes on Syria - May 24th, 2016
- Turkey's New Cabinet Further Cements Erdogan's Hold on Power - May 24th, 2016
- UN Concerned About Civilians as Iraq Shells Fallujah - May 24th, 2016
- Fear Along Syria's Coast After Unprecedented ISIS Attacks - May 24th, 2016
- Syrian Kurds Launch Offensive North of ISIS Capital of Raqqa - May 24th, 2016