In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- As Rebels Pound Aleppo, Kerry Threatens Assad - May 3rd, 2016
- US Mulls Sending More Troops to Iraq, Syria to Fight ISIS - May 3rd, 2016
- Turkey: 42 PKK Fighters Killed in Past 48 Hours - May 3rd, 2016
- Britain Considers Sending Hundreds More Troops to Iraq - May 3rd, 2016
- After Brawl, Turkish Committee Votes to End Opposition MPs' Legal Immunity - May 3rd, 2016