In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Answer to Taliban Victories in Afghanistan: Blame Russia - February 12th, 2016
- Red Cross Rejects Saudi Demand to Withdraw From Northern Yemen - February 12th, 2016
- Iraq PM: ISIS Will Be Wiped Out By Year's End - February 12th, 2016
- After Ceasefire Deal, Rebels Report New Shipments of Missiles - February 12th, 2016
- Assad Welcomes Peace Talks, Says Goal Is to Retake Syria - February 12th, 2016