In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Troops Invade Nusra Front-Held Aleppo, Seize Key District - September 27th, 2016
- Infiltrators Kill 13 Afghan Soldiers in Their Sleep - September 27th, 2016
- Turkey Cheers as Kurdish Forces Withdraw From Syrian City of Manbij - September 26th, 2016
- Clinton, Trump Both Talk Escalation Against ISIS - September 26th, 2016
- Clinton Assures Netanyahu She Would Veto Any UN Actions on Israel - September 26th, 2016