In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US: Too Soon to Say 'Mission Accomplished' in Kobani - January 27th, 2015
- Houthis Fault Southern Secessionists for Power-Sharing Impasse - January 27th, 2015
- Reports of Deal as Yemen's Houthi Rebels Call for Orderly Transfer of Power - January 27th, 2015
- US Drone Strike in Yemen Killed 12-Year-Old Student - January 27th, 2015
- Libyan ISIS Group Claims Credit for Tripoli Hotel Attack - January 27th, 2015