In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Kurds Hype ISIS Threats With Eye on US Escalation - October 24th, 2014
- In Kobani, Kurds See War of Attrition - October 24th, 2014
- Rebels Urge US Intervention as Syrian Forces Near Aleppo - October 24th, 2014
- Pentagon: Iraq Won't Attempt to Retake Mosul for a Year - October 24th, 2014
- US Considers Bombing Oil Pipelines a 'Viable Option' - October 24th, 2014