In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Halts Aid Into Northern Syria, Citing Islamist Gains - December 10th, 2013
- Senate Hawks Push Iran Sanctions, But Delay Likely - December 10th, 2013
- Military Budget Deal Skips Sequestration, Erases $22 Billion in Cuts - December 10th, 2013
- Israelis, Palestinians Agree: Peace Talks Not Accomplishing Anything - December 10th, 2013
- Syrian Activists, Including Key Lawyer, Kidnapped by Suspected Islamists Near Damascus - December 10th, 2013