In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Backed Capture of Iraq's Amerli Fuels Fear of Revenge Killings - September 1st, 2014
- Vaunted 'Secular Rebels' Annoyed They Are Left Out of US Plans for Syria - September 1st, 2014
- Ukraine Hypes 'Great War': 'Worst Since WW2' - September 1st, 2014
- Tripoli Falls: Libya No Longer Controls Most Government Buildings - September 1st, 2014
- Afghan Power-Sharing Talks Collapse as Karzai Retires - September 1st, 2014