In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Iraq PM Upbeat as Fighting Intensifies Around Mosul - October 20th, 2016
- Yemen Ceasefire Mostly Holds, But Five Killed in Strikes - October 20th, 2016
- US Reiterates 'Very Strong' Partnership With Turkey After Attack on Kurds - October 20th, 2016
- Philippines President Announces Split From US - October 20th, 2016
- Russia Extends Aleppo Ceasefire, UN Mulls Evacuation - October 20th, 2016