In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Poland Offers US $2 Billion to Establish a Permanent Military Base - September 18th, 2018
- Moon: North Korea Agrees to Allow Nuclear Inspections - September 18th, 2018
- Fate of Syria's Idlib Deal Rests on What al-Qaeda Does Next - September 18th, 2018
- South Korean President Greeted in North With Calls for Peace, Reunification - September 18th, 2018
- North, South Korea Leaders Agree to Rekindle Stalled Nuclear Talks - September 18th, 2018