In a new report, the Palestinian Authority (PA) reports that Israel’s “non-security restrictions” on the Palestinian economy costs the PA at least $4.35 billion annually. Without these restrictions they say they would have a considerable surplus and would not be dependent on foreign aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump's Peace Push Has Netanyahu Looking to Expand His Coalition - May 26th, 2017
- Dozens Killed in Heavy Fighting in the Libyan Capital - May 26th, 2017
- Iraqi Forces Drop Leaflets Urging Mosul Residents to Flee - May 26th, 2017
- Egypt Launches Airstrikes Against Libya Islamist Camps - May 26th, 2017
- Iraqi Officials Demand Compensation After US Admits Killing Mosul Civilians - May 26th, 2017