The Independent is the latest to cover the growing scandal of revenge attacks against “loyalists,” again centering around the former city of Tawargha, which was a predominantly black city near Misrata that was entirely depopulated by rebel troops after the fall of Tripoli.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Russian, Syrian Airstrikes in Aleppo Province Displace Hundreds - December 12th, 2017
- Congress Ignores Trump's Iran Deal Deadline - December 12th, 2017
- Two Islamic Jihad Militants Killed in Gaza Blast - December 12th, 2017
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017