Sure, they arrest people all the time on the basis of skin color, but beyond this little quirk the Libyan rebels are the good guys, right? Maybe not, as new evidence from captured Gadhafi regime soldiers, showing that they suffer routine torture at the hands of the new rebel regime.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Attacks Afghan Taliban Commander's House, Killing 15 - July 17th, 2018
- Trump: No Time Limit for Denuclearization of North Korea - July 17th, 2018
- Afghan Govt Rejects Idea of US-Taliban Peace Talks - July 17th, 2018
- Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza - July 17th, 2018
- Lawmakers, Media Look to Undermine US-Russia Detente - July 17th, 2018