Sure, they arrest people all the time on the basis of skin color, but beyond this little quirk the Libyan rebels are the good guys, right? Maybe not, as new evidence from captured Gadhafi regime soldiers, showing that they suffer routine torture at the hands of the new rebel regime.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- White House Corrects Tillerson, Rejects North Korea Talks - December 13th, 2017
- White House Accuses Abbas of 'Preventing Peace' With Criticism - December 13th, 2017
- US Expected to Sanction Iran Because of Worsening Conditions in Yemen - December 13th, 2017
- Saudi Airstrikes Against Yemen Capital Kill 39 - December 13th, 2017
- Yemen's Pro-Saleh Faction, Houthis Make a Deal to End Dispute - December 13th, 2017