Sure, they arrest people all the time on the basis of skin color, but beyond this little quirk the Libyan rebels are the good guys, right? Maybe not, as new evidence from captured Gadhafi regime soldiers, showing that they suffer routine torture at the hands of the new rebel regime.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Latest US Navy Collision Fuels Speculation About 'Hacking' - August 22nd, 2017
- US, North Korea Clash at UN Forum Over Nuclear Arms - August 22nd, 2017
- NATO Chief Declares Alliance 'Fully Committed' to US War in Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017
- Haley Demands IAEA Launch New Inspections of Iran Military Sites - August 22nd, 2017
- No End in Sight for US War in Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017