Sure, they arrest people all the time on the basis of skin color, but beyond this little quirk the Libyan rebels are the good guys, right? Maybe not, as new evidence from captured Gadhafi regime soldiers, showing that they suffer routine torture at the hands of the new rebel regime.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudis Demolish Historic Shi'ite Neighborhood, Sparking Unrest - June 27th, 2017
- Turkey, Kurdish Forces Trade Fire in North Syria's Afrin District - June 27th, 2017
- Mattis: US Will Keep Arming Syrian Kurds After Raqqa Falls - June 27th, 2017
- Russia: US Warning to Syria Is Unacceptable - June 27th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Insists Qatar Demands Are 'Non-Negotiable' - June 27th, 2017