With the first Libyan Civil War still not really over, the battle lines are already being drawn for a second one, this time with the various factions within the rebels regarding each other with growing distrust. Now that the NATO-backed rebel council has mostly taken over Gadhafi’s territory, they see the various local militant factions as a threat to their new-found power, and a threat likely to be met with violence.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017
- Report: ISIS Attacks Grew in 2016, Despite Shrinking Territory - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Promises to 'Deal With Pakistan' on Afghan War - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Declares Open-Ended War in Afghanistan - August 21st, 2017
- Trump's Pentagon to Spend Nearly $500 Million on Gitmo Construction - August 21st, 2017