With the first Libyan Civil War still not really over, the battle lines are already being drawn for a second one, this time with the various factions within the rebels regarding each other with growing distrust. Now that the NATO-backed rebel council has mostly taken over Gadhafi’s territory, they see the various local militant factions as a threat to their new-found power, and a threat likely to be met with violence.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017