A blogger involved in a failed attempt by an FBI translator to leak information regarding FBI wiretaps reveals today in the New York Times that the 200 pages of records included Israeli embassy conversations with US supporters, including at least one member of Congress. The blogger reportedly burned all the records.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Attacks Afghan Taliban Commander's House, Killing 15 - July 17th, 2018
- Trump: No Time Limit for Denuclearization of North Korea - July 17th, 2018
- Afghan Govt Rejects Idea of US-Taliban Peace Talks - July 17th, 2018
- Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza - July 17th, 2018
- Lawmakers, Media Look to Undermine US-Russia Detente - July 17th, 2018