A blogger involved in a failed attempt by an FBI translator to leak information regarding FBI wiretaps reveals today in the New York Times that the 200 pages of records included Israeli embassy conversations with US supporters, including at least one member of Congress. The blogger reportedly burned all the records.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Drone Strikes Kill 31 People in Pakistan Tribal Areas - October 17th, 2017
- Catalonia Won't Renounce Independence, Despite Looming Deadline - October 17th, 2017
- Pentagon May Stop Training Iraqis Amid Kurdish Conflict - October 17th, 2017
- Kurdish Forces Abandon Territory In Face of Iraqi Offensive - October 17th, 2017
- Syrian Kurds Declare Victory in Raqqa, But Face Complicated Peace - October 17th, 2017