A blogger involved in a failed attempt by an FBI translator to leak information regarding FBI wiretaps reveals today in the New York Times that the 200 pages of records included Israeli embassy conversations with US supporters, including at least one member of Congress. The blogger reportedly burned all the records.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017