A blogger involved in a failed attempt by an FBI translator to leak information regarding FBI wiretaps reveals today in the New York Times that the 200 pages of records included Israeli embassy conversations with US supporters, including at least one member of Congress. The blogger reportedly burned all the records.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon Officials See at Least Two More Years of Somalia Combat - December 10th, 2017
- Worldwide Protests Continue Over Trump's Jerusalem Declaration - December 10th, 2017
- Jerusalem Protests Continue Across Palestine - December 10th, 2017
- US Pushes Diplomatic Isolation for North Korea, Despite Being 'Open to Talks' - December 10th, 2017
- State Dept Spends $1 Million Funding Venezuela Opposition - December 10th, 2017