A blogger involved in a failed attempt by an FBI translator to leak information regarding FBI wiretaps reveals today in the New York Times that the 200 pages of records included Israeli embassy conversations with US supporters, including at least one member of Congress. The blogger reportedly burned all the records.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018
- Cordial Talks Between Trump and Putin; Two Will Meet Soon - March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Takes Area South of Damascus, Driving Out Army - March 20th, 2018
- Scores of Civilians Killed as Strikes Hit Eastern Ghouta School, Market - March 20th, 2018
- Turkey Threatens to Attack Syrian Town Held by US Troops - March 20th, 2018