A new piece in the Washington Post looks into the grim but increasingly prevelant attitude within the US government that wars aren’t something to be won or lost but rather are part of the new normal. With a military that sees no prospect for victory and will brook no talk of failure, is foreign policy becoming about making perpetual war more affordable?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Latest Slain American ISIS the Third From Single Minnesota High School - August 28th, 2014
- Backdoor Coup? Pakistani Military Moves to 'Resolve' Protests - August 28th, 2014
- ISIS Claims 250 Syrian Soldiers Executed in Takeover of Raqqa Air Base - August 28th, 2014
- Inspired by CIA, ISIS Turns to Waterboarding Detainees - August 28th, 2014
- Obama Declines to Declare Invasion of Ukraine - August 28th, 2014