Yesterday we heard from key rebel commander Abdulhakim Belhaj about his time being tortured by the CIA after years of fighting against the Gadhafi regime. Today, we get a further look at the ties between CIA torture, rendition flights, and the Gadhafi government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Two Koreas Meet Again With UN on Border Disarmament - October 21st, 2018
- US Denies Killing Syrian Civilians, Says Mosque Was 'Valid Military Target' - October 21st, 2018
- Security Woes, Irregularities Mar Afghanistan's Second Day of Voting - October 21st, 2018
- US General Wounded During Thursday Insider Attack in Afghanistan - October 21st, 2018
- Saudi FM: We Don't Know How Khashoggi Was Killed - October 21st, 2018