Yesterday we heard from key rebel commander Abdulhakim Belhaj about his time being tortured by the CIA after years of fighting against the Gadhafi regime. Today, we get a further look at the ties between CIA torture, rendition flights, and the Gadhafi government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Struggles to Find Destinations for ISIS Detainees in Syria - July 18th, 2018
- Syrian Rebel City of Nawa Surrenders After Intense Airstrikes - July 18th, 2018
- Trump: Russia Doesn't Pose a Threat to US - July 18th, 2018
- Russia Urges UN to Mull Easing North Korea Sanctions Amid Diplomatic Progress - July 18th, 2018
- Israel Approves Jewish Nation-State Law in Narrow Vote - July 18th, 2018