Yesterday we heard from key rebel commander Abdulhakim Belhaj about his time being tortured by the CIA after years of fighting against the Gadhafi regime. Today, we get a further look at the ties between CIA torture, rendition flights, and the Gadhafi government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017