Yesterday we heard from key rebel commander Abdulhakim Belhaj about his time being tortured by the CIA after years of fighting against the Gadhafi regime. Today, we get a further look at the ties between CIA torture, rendition flights, and the Gadhafi government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017