Well over 100 casualties were reported today as Pakistan was rocked by multiple bombing attacks, the latest flurry of strikes in several months of attacks against sites since Pakistan invaded South Waziristan.
The biggest attack was against a military hospital in Muzaffarabad. The bomber detonated at the gates of the hospital, killing at least 10 people and wounding 81 others.
Another blast in Karachi was somewhat mysterious, as officials claimed it was a result of a gas-blockage, while witnesses say it involved a remote explosive. The attack left 31 wounded, and led to clashes between locals and the police.
Other bombings were reported, including the assassination of a political administrator in Pakistani Kashmir. It seems the attacks in the nation are far from over.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Ambush the Result of 'Massive Intelligence Failure' - October 20th, 2017