During the raid, the ministry says US forces killed at least three of the mill’s security guards in their sleep, set fire to offices and searched through files and computers. It was unclear what prompted the raid and the US military declined to confirm the incident, though the statement claims a US officer returned to the scene later to apologize, saying the raid was a mistake.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Netanyahu Tells UN Chief That Golan Is Forever Israel's - February 16th, 2018
- Netanyahu Blocks West Bank Annexation, But Backs Taking More Control - February 16th, 2018
- Pentagon Watchdog: No Significant Progress Made in Afghanistan - February 16th, 2018
- Turkish Army Accused of Hitting Syria's Afrin With Gas Attack - February 16th, 2018
- US, Turkey Agree to Avoid Clash Over Manbij - February 16th, 2018