• Antiwar.com
  • Viewpoints
  • News
  • Blog
  • Contact Us
  • Donate

Israeli Troops Raid Southwest Syria, Capture Multiple Civilians

by Jason Ditz | Aug 13, 2026

Israeli forces have launched multiple raids into southwest Syria over the past 48 hours, with operations centering heavily around the southern part of Quneitra Governorate and the Yarmouk River Basin in westernmost Daraa. Today, forces were reported entering the area...

read more

Israel Assassinates Gaza Police Official as It Continues Violating Ceasefire

by Dave DeCamp | Aug 13, 2026

Israel assassinated a police official in Gaza on Thursday, the Quds News Network reported, as the IDF continues its constant violations of the October 2025 ceasefire deal despite President Trump recently announcing that a deal had been reached on Hamas disarmament....

read more

Israeli Attacks in Gaza Kill at Least One Palestinian, Wound Several Others

by Dave DeCamp | Aug 12, 2026

Israeli attacks in Gaza on Wednesday killed at least one Palestinian and injured several others as the IDF continues its constant violations of the October 2025 ceasefire deal, despite President Trump and the so-called "Board of Peace" announcing that Hamas agreed to...

read more

As Southern Lebanon Villages Erased, Israel Accused of Deliberately Starting Forest Fires

by Jason Ditz | Aug 12, 2026

Wednesday saw Israel continuing to attack towns and villages across southern Lebanon, wounding several people in strikes on Mansouri, Beit Yahoun, and Zawtar al-Sharqiyeh. Such strikes are effectively a daily occurrence in those areas. That’s particularly true of...

read more

Trump Says Lebanon Ceasefire ‘Working,’ Locals Would Beg to Differ

by Jason Ditz | Aug 12, 2026

Seven rounds of US-brokered talks and six Israel-Lebanon deals later, President Trump maintains that the ceasefire is “working.” What exactly that means and who exactly it’s meant to be working for is unclear, but the residents of southern Lebanon are telling a very...

read more

Israeli Strike in Lebanon Kills One Civilian, Wounds Another

by Jason Ditz | Aug 11, 2026

Last updated 8/11/2026 4:55 PM EST Israeli forces carried out a double-tap attack against Nabatieh today, wounding two civilians in the initial strike and then attacking the ambulance that was attempting to rescue them. The ambulance was reportedly damaged, and no...

read more

Israeli Military Declares the West Bank’s Last Entirely Christian Village a ‘Closed Military Zone’ Amid Increasing Settler Violence

by Dave DeCamp | Aug 10, 2026

The Israeli military on Sunday declared that Taybeh, the last village in the Israeli-occupied West Bank that is populated entirely by Christians, was a "closed military zone" amid rising Jewish settler violence against the town. The IDF said it took the step due to...

read more

Influential Retired IDF General Says Gaza Should Remain ‘Destroyed for Generations’

by Dave DeCamp | Aug 10, 2026

A retired Israeli general who has had significant influence on Israel's operations in Gaza has called for the Palestinian territory to remain in a state of devastation "for generations," Middle East Eye reported on Monday, citing Israeli media. "Israel has no interest...

read more

Future of Israel-Lebanon Talks in Doubt After ‘Annexation’ Map, Grave Demands

by Jason Ditz | Aug 10, 2026

US-brokered Israel-Lebanon talks are already adjourned for the month of August, but as the war continues various controversies raise doubts over whether it would be worth coming back to the table in September, and indeed if Israel is taking these matters seriously....

read more

Thirteen-Year-Old Gaza Girl Dies of Wounds Two Days After Being Shot by Israeli Forces

by Dave DeCamp | Aug 10, 2026

A thirteen-year-old girl died in Gaza on Monday due to wounds sustained in an earlier Israeli attack as the IDF continues launching strikes and firing on Palestinians across the Strip despite President Trump and the so-called "Board of Peace" announcing that Hamas...

read more
Page 2 of 652«1234...1020...»Last
REVOLUTION

Advertise on Antiwar.com

Search

Recent Stories

  • Ansar Allah Announces Attacks on Saudi Ship in Red Sea, Saudi-Backed Forces in Yemen’s Marib Province
  • US Military Awards Raytheon With $22.9 Billion Contract To Ramp Up Tomahawk Missile Production
  • Iran Denies That It Targeted Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister
  • South Korea Expresses Hope for US-North Korea Talks After Trump Announces Scaled-Back Military Drills
Randolph Bourne Institute

Topics

Palestine Saudi Arabia China NATO Iraq North Korea Turkey Syria Israel Iran Russia Obama Gaza Yemen Pentagon Trump ISIS Pakistan Afghanistan Ukraine

Resources

  • Antiwar.com Newsletter
  • Regional News
  • Front Page Archives
  • Submission Guidelines
  • Advertise on Antiwar.com
  • Donate to Antiwar.com
  • Reprint Policy
  • Front Page
  • Blog
  • News
  • Viewpoints
  • Submissions
  • About Us
  • Search
  • Donate

Follow Us

  • Follow
  • Follow
  • Follow
Reproduction of material from any original Antiwar.com pages without written permission is strictly prohibited.

©2025 Antiwar.com. All rights reserved.
A 501(c)3 Nonprofit, #71-0929026