An Israeli airstrike on a car in Gaza City on Tuesday killed at least one Palestinian as the Israeli military continues its constant violations of the US-backed ceasefire deal.
According to the Palestinian news agency WAFA, the strike hit a vehicle on al-Shuhada Street in the western part of the city. An Israeli drone attack in Gaza City’s southern Zeitoun neighborhood also wounded several Palestinians.

Gaza’s Health Ministry said in its daily update on Tuesday that Israeli attacks over the previous 24-hour period killed at least two Palestinians and wounded three. The body of another Palestinian killed by previous Israeli attacks was also recovered.
“A number of victims are still under the rubble and in the streets, as ambulance and civil defense crews have been unable to reach them so far,” the ministry wrote on Telegram.
Since the so-called ceasefire deal was supposed to go into effect in October 2025, the Health Ministry said at least 880 Palestinians have been killed, and 2,605 have been wounded.
Besides its constant attacks, Israel has also violated the ceasefire deal by taking more territory in Gaza, expanding its control from 53% of the Strip to 60%, something Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu acknowledged at a recent cabinet meeting.
While the US and Israel are accusing Hamas of violating the deal by not disarming, the actual agreement Hamas and Israel signed only established a ceasefire and a mechanism for the release of Israeli hostages and the recovery of Israeli bodies buried under the rubble. Issues like Hamas’s disarmament and a full Israeli withdrawal were meant to be dealt with in follow-up negotiations, which have been stalled.


