An Israeli drone strike in Gaza City on Thursday killed at least three Palestinians, according to the Palestinian news agency WAFA, as the IDF continues its constant violations of the US-backed ceasefire deal.
WAFA reported that the strike hit a group of civilians in the Zeitoun neighborhood and injured several others, including one who is in critical condition. Photos show Palestinians at the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City mourning the three people who were killed.

Attacks hit other parts of Gaza on Thursday, with Al Jazeera reporting that six people were injured by a drone attack in Deir el-Balah, located in the central part of the Strip.
Gaza’s Health Ministry said in its daily update, which it releases about midday Gaza time, that it recorded the Israeli killing of one Palestinian and the injury of eight. The ministry also said that the body of a Palestinian killed in a previous attack was also recovered.
The ministry added that since the so-called ceasefire deal was signed in early October, at least 824 Palestinians have been killed. Adding the three killed in Gaza City on Thursday brings the death toll to 827.
Another 2,316 Palestinians have been injured in that time, meaning there’s been more than 3,000 total Palestinian casualties under what is supposedly a ceasefire that’s being monitored by the US military.
The Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported on Thursday that the IDF had been ordered to reduce its attacks in Gaza at the request of the US to foster negotiations with Hamas, which has insisted it will not discuss disarmament until the first phase of the ceasefire deal is actually implemented. However, Haaretz previously reported that the US made the same request after the ceasefire with Iran came into effect, but the IDF has intensified its attacks on Gaza since then.


