Still looking to escalate the sanctions war with Russia, the Obama Administration continues to play up the possibility of a huge Russian invasion, saying it was “possible” that Russia could invade all of Ukraine at any moment.
The hype around a Russian invasion seems to be driven primarily by Ukraine’s new “interim” government, which has been playing up the idea of a Russian invasion of Ukraine, and indeed much of Europe, while pushing for US and Western military aid.
Ukrainian officials say that the situation is becoming “more explosive” by the minute, as they continue to press for the US to start sending them arms and other aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Kill at Least 27 Security Forces in Attacks Across Afghanistan - September 17th, 2018
- Iraq to Deploy More Troops to Turkey Border - September 17th, 2018
- North and South Korea Push to End Korean War, but U.S. Opposes - September 17th, 2018
- US Air Force Pushes for Massive Increase in Spending - September 17th, 2018
- Missiles Pound Major Syrian Coastal City of Latakia - September 17th, 2018