Still looking to escalate the sanctions war with Russia, the Obama Administration continues to play up the possibility of a huge Russian invasion, saying it was “possible” that Russia could invade all of Ukraine at any moment.
The hype around a Russian invasion seems to be driven primarily by Ukraine’s new “interim” government, which has been playing up the idea of a Russian invasion of Ukraine, and indeed much of Europe, while pushing for US and Western military aid.
Ukrainian officials say that the situation is becoming “more explosive” by the minute, as they continue to press for the US to start sending them arms and other aid.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Airstrikes Kill at Least 100 Syrian Civilians in Raqqa in 48 Hours - August 22nd, 2017
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017
- Report: ISIS Attacks Grew in 2016, Despite Shrinking Territory - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Promises to 'Deal With Pakistan' on Afghan War - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Declares Open-Ended War in Afghanistan - August 21st, 2017