The next step, to them, was a rally at which Ben Ari et al cursed Africans, hurled water at them, accusing them of making Israel a “living hell” and insisting that the elections should refocus on the issue of the mass expulsion of all Africans from the nation.
The religious Shas Party, which had long made the goal of expulsion of Africans a centerpiece argument, is heading for the hills now, announcing that they are canceling a campaign video in which Interior Minister Eli Yishai refers to them as “infiltrators” and includes snippets of Shas supporters blaming Africans for everything from the housing shortage to the cost of goods in stores. It concluded with the promise that if Shas wins “not one Sudanese will remain.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkish Airstrikes Kill 35 Kurdish PKK in Northern Iraq - June 17th, 2018
- Afghan President Offers Extension as Ramadan Ceasefire Expires - June 17th, 2018
- Saudi Warplanes Strike Airport in Yemen's Hodeidah - June 17th, 2018
- ISIS Suicide Bombers Kill 54 in Two Days in Eastern Afghanistan - June 17th, 2018
- US Denies Attacking Syrian Military Site Near Iraqi Border - June 17th, 2018