The next step, to them, was a rally at which Ben Ari et al cursed Africans, hurled water at them, accusing them of making Israel a “living hell” and insisting that the elections should refocus on the issue of the mass expulsion of all Africans from the nation.
The religious Shas Party, which had long made the goal of expulsion of Africans a centerpiece argument, is heading for the hills now, announcing that they are canceling a campaign video in which Interior Minister Eli Yishai refers to them as “infiltrators” and includes snippets of Shas supporters blaming Africans for everything from the housing shortage to the cost of goods in stores. It concluded with the promise that if Shas wins “not one Sudanese will remain.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syria Informs US Leaders on Future Air Wars - September 19th, 2017
- Western Nations Clash at UN Over Iran Nuclear Deal - September 19th, 2017
- US May Try to Shoot Down Future North Korean Missile - September 19th, 2017
- Catalonia Mayors Exercise Right to Remain Silent in Referendum Interrogation - September 19th, 2017
- US Bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria at Record Pace - September 19th, 2017