The next step, to them, was a rally at which Ben Ari et al cursed Africans, hurled water at them, accusing them of making Israel a “living hell” and insisting that the elections should refocus on the issue of the mass expulsion of all Africans from the nation.
The religious Shas Party, which had long made the goal of expulsion of Africans a centerpiece argument, is heading for the hills now, announcing that they are canceling a campaign video in which Interior Minister Eli Yishai refers to them as “infiltrators” and includes snippets of Shas supporters blaming Africans for everything from the housing shortage to the cost of goods in stores. It concluded with the promise that if Shas wins “not one Sudanese will remain.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- European Union 'Stands Ready to Act' Over US Sanctions on Russia - July 24th, 2017
- Hezbollah: Border Fighting Against Nusra Is Almost Won - July 24th, 2017
- Israel Removes Metal Detectors From Around al-Aqsa Mosque - July 24th, 2017
- Egypt's Sisi Vows Qatar Blockade Will Continue - July 24th, 2017
- US Blames Failed Missile Test on Sailor Pushing 'The Wrong Button' - July 24th, 2017