Warning that the Taliban had turned US forces’ burning of Qurans into a major advantage for their side, Afghan Army Chief Gen. Sher Mohammad Karimi today cautioned NATO against future negligence, saying they could not afford to make any more blunders. In the current environment Afghan patience is wearing extremely thin, and Karimi warned that there would be “a lot of trouble next time” if something like this happens again.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- White House Assembling a Team for Upcoming North Korea Summit - March 16th, 2018
- US Shifts Toward Harsher Stance on Russia With Sanctions and Condemnation - March 16th, 2018
- Putin Furious After Britain Says He Ordered Attack - March 16th, 2018
- Cluster Bombs Reportedly Dropped on Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 16th, 2018
- Turkey Attacks Hospital in Syria's Afrin, Killing Nine - March 16th, 2018