Warning that the Taliban had turned US forces’ burning of Qurans into a major advantage for their side, Afghan Army Chief Gen. Sher Mohammad Karimi today cautioned NATO against future negligence, saying they could not afford to make any more blunders. In the current environment Afghan patience is wearing extremely thin, and Karimi warned that there would be “a lot of trouble next time” if something like this happens again.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Kills Dozens of Afghan Forces in Attacks on Checkpoints - October 14th, 2018
- Bombing Kills 22 at Afghanistan Election Rally - October 14th, 2018
- Israel to Expand Settlement in Hebron, First Time in 16 Years - October 14th, 2018
- Syria's Al-Qaeda Will Accept Idlib Deal - October 14th, 2018
- South Korea President: North Korea Leader Sincere, Should Be Rewarded - October 14th, 2018