Warning that the Taliban had turned US forces’ burning of Qurans into a major advantage for their side, Afghan Army Chief Gen. Sher Mohammad Karimi today cautioned NATO against future negligence, saying they could not afford to make any more blunders. In the current environment Afghan patience is wearing extremely thin, and Karimi warned that there would be “a lot of trouble next time” if something like this happens again.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey, Kurdish Forces Trade Fire in North Syria's Afrin District - June 27th, 2017
- Mattis: US Will Keep Arming Syrian Kurds After Raqqa Falls - June 27th, 2017
- Russia: US Warning to Syria Is Unacceptable - June 27th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Insists Qatar Demands Are 'Non-Negotiable' - June 27th, 2017
- New Cyberattack Using NSA Exploit Spreads Across the World - June 27th, 2017