Iran’s government has long denied that the sanctions against it are having an impact. And maybe they aren’t from the government’s perspective. But as factories close and prices soar, the sanctions are affecting Iranian civilians and leading, predictably, to increased desperation and anger at the international community.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Officials Trying to Finalize Legal Language to Expand Gitmo's Use - August 20th, 2017
- White House Continues to Talk Up 'Preventative War' Against North Korea - August 20th, 2017
- Trump Elevates US Cyber Command to a Formal Military Command - August 20th, 2017
- Abbas: After 20 Meetings I Still Don't Understand Trump's Peace Plan - August 20th, 2017
- Lebanon's Army Advances Deep Into ISIS-Held Border Territory - August 20th, 2017