Iran’s government has long denied that the sanctions against it are having an impact. And maybe they aren’t from the government’s perspective. But as factories close and prices soar, the sanctions are affecting Iranian civilians and leading, predictably, to increased desperation and anger at the international community.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- New Cyberattack Using NSA Exploit Spreads Across the World - June 27th, 2017
- US Attacks ISIS Prison, Killing Dozens of Civilians - June 27th, 2017
- Pentagon, State Dept 'Clueless' on Trump's Assad Allegation - June 27th, 2017
- Trump Wants High-Profile Meeting With Putin at G20 Summit - June 26th, 2017
- House Spending Bill Threatens to Suspend Nuclear Treaty With Russia - June 26th, 2017