In 2005, US Marines massacred dozens of Iraqis, including a large number of civilians, in what has since become known as the Haditha Massacre. Secret military documents related to the massacre, as well as hundreds of pages of other secret military files have turned up in, of all places, an Iraqi junkyard. The occupation forces were supposed to destroy the files when they left, but instead the attendant at the junkyard was using them as cooking fuel.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Rebels Began Evacuating Golan for North - July 20th, 2018
- Syrian, Russian Warplanes Kill 26 Civilians in Strikes on Southern ISIS Towns - July 20th, 2018
- US Urges Strict UN Sanctions on North Korea Until Denuclearization Finished - July 20th, 2018
- Merkel: Europe Can't Rely on US to Impose World Order - July 20th, 2018
- Israel, Hamas Reach Another Ceasefire After Five Killed in Friday Clashes - July 20th, 2018