In 2005, US Marines massacred dozens of Iraqis, including a large number of civilians, in what has since become known as the Haditha Massacre. Secret military documents related to the massacre, as well as hundreds of pages of other secret military files have turned up in, of all places, an Iraqi junkyard. The occupation forces were supposed to destroy the files when they left, but instead the attendant at the junkyard was using them as cooking fuel.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017