In 2005, US Marines massacred dozens of Iraqis, including a large number of civilians, in what has since become known as the Haditha Massacre. Secret military documents related to the massacre, as well as hundreds of pages of other secret military files have turned up in, of all places, an Iraqi junkyard. The occupation forces were supposed to destroy the files when they left, but instead the attendant at the junkyard was using them as cooking fuel.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Beheads 11, Mostly Soldiers, in Central Libya Checkpoint Attack - August 23rd, 2017
- Nearly 3,500 Israeli Settlement Homes Built on Private Palestinian Land - August 23rd, 2017
- Saudi Airstrike Destroys Yemen Hotel, Kills at Least 60 - August 23rd, 2017
- Latest US Navy Collision Fuels Speculation About 'Hacking' - August 22nd, 2017
- US, North Korea Clash at UN Forum Over Nuclear Arms - August 22nd, 2017