The November 26 attack on a pair of Pakistani military bases remains a controversial issue in Pakistan, and Pakistani officials say that NATO was apologizing for the attack even as it was ongoing. The report says that NATO promised to withdraw but failed to do so for hours. US officials insist the attacks were a mistake, while Pakistan insists it was not possible for such a mistake to happen.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Israel, Turkey Reach Reconciliation Deal - June 26th, 2016
- State Dept's Propaganda Center Growing Rapidly, But Accomplishing Little - June 26th, 2016
- Jordan Spies Stealing CIA Weapons Meant for Syrian Rebels - June 26th, 2016
- Iraq Again Claims 'Full Liberation' of ISIS City of Fallujah - June 26th, 2016
- Afghan Officials: Over 100 ISIS Killed in Three Day Offensive - June 26th, 2016