The November 26 attack on a pair of Pakistani military bases remains a controversial issue in Pakistan, and Pakistani officials say that NATO was apologizing for the attack even as it was ongoing. The report says that NATO promised to withdraw but failed to do so for hours. US officials insist the attacks were a mistake, while Pakistan insists it was not possible for such a mistake to happen.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syria: US Destroyed Eastern Bridges in Attack on Infrastructure - September 29th, 2016
- Congressional Leaders Move to Weaken 9/11 Victims Bill After Override - September 29th, 2016
- Kerry: US Close to Ending Russia Talks Over Syria - September 29th, 2016
- Baloch Separatist Leader in Pakistan 'Would Welcome' India's Help - September 29th, 2016
- Allies Criticize US Airstrikes Hitting Wrong Targets in Somalia, Afghanistan - September 29th, 2016