Just one of a myriad of claims “historian” and Presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich has made that doesn’t pass the “based on anything other than a wild guess” test, Newt’s allegation that Iran is hiding nuclear weapons facilities under mosques is now being examined and, as usual, experts say that there is zero evidence that any such thing is happening.
Newt’s claim, made during the “Lincoln Douglas style” debate with Jon Huntsman, was meant to argue that simply bombing Iran isn’t enough. ISIS president David Albright says he has no clue where Newt got the idea, and that it “sounds like he is just repeating rumors.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Israeli Tanks Attack Syrian Army Post Over Errant Mortar Fire - October 19th, 2017
- Syrian Kurds Holding Foreign ISIS Leaders - October 19th, 2017
- ISIS Seizes Villages South of Kirkuk as Iraq Focuses on Kurds - October 19th, 2017
- Pentagon Opens Niger Ambush Probe, Seeking Details on What Happened - October 19th, 2017
- State Dept Contradicts Trump on Cuba 'Attack' Accusation - October 19th, 2017