Determined to make the upcoming trial of Pfc Bradley Manning the precise moment that the concept of American due process is irrevocably destroyed, the prosecution has attempted to block Manning’s defense from calling any witnesses except for the ones the prosecution had already planned to call. Defense attorney David E. Coombs is complaining in particular that officials don’t want anything related to Manning’s mental health being entered into the record, or testimony from anyone involved in the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Struggles to Find Destinations for ISIS Detainees in Syria - July 18th, 2018
- Syrian Rebel City of Nawa Surrenders After Intense Airstrikes - July 18th, 2018
- Trump: Russia Doesn't Pose a Threat to US - July 18th, 2018
- Russia Urges UN to Mull Easing North Korea Sanctions Amid Diplomatic Progress - July 18th, 2018
- Israel Approves Jewish Nation-State Law in Narrow Vote - July 18th, 2018