Determined to make the upcoming trial of Pfc Bradley Manning the precise moment that the concept of American due process is irrevocably destroyed, the prosecution has attempted to block Manning’s defense from calling any witnesses except for the ones the prosecution had already planned to call. Defense attorney David E. Coombs is complaining in particular that officials don’t want anything related to Manning’s mental health being entered into the record, or testimony from anyone involved in the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon Officials See at Least Two More Years of Somalia Combat - December 10th, 2017
- Worldwide Protests Continue Over Trump's Jerusalem Declaration - December 10th, 2017
- Jerusalem Protests Continue Across Palestine - December 10th, 2017
- US Pushes Diplomatic Isolation for North Korea, Despite Being 'Open to Talks' - December 10th, 2017
- State Dept Spends $1 Million Funding Venezuela Opposition - December 10th, 2017