Determined to make the upcoming trial of Pfc Bradley Manning the precise moment that the concept of American due process is irrevocably destroyed, the prosecution has attempted to block Manning’s defense from calling any witnesses except for the ones the prosecution had already planned to call. Defense attorney David E. Coombs is complaining in particular that officials don’t want anything related to Manning’s mental health being entered into the record, or testimony from anyone involved in the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Kills Dozens of Afghan Forces in Attacks on Checkpoints - October 14th, 2018
- Bombing Kills 22 at Afghanistan Election Rally - October 14th, 2018
- Israel to Expand Settlement in Hebron, First Time in 16 Years - October 14th, 2018
- Syria's Al-Qaeda Will Accept Idlib Deal - October 14th, 2018
- South Korea President: North Korea Leader Sincere, Should Be Rewarded - October 14th, 2018