Determined to make the upcoming trial of Pfc Bradley Manning the precise moment that the concept of American due process is irrevocably destroyed, the prosecution has attempted to block Manning’s defense from calling any witnesses except for the ones the prosecution had already planned to call. Defense attorney David E. Coombs is complaining in particular that officials don’t want anything related to Manning’s mental health being entered into the record, or testimony from anyone involved in the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Wants High-Profile Meeting With Putin at G20 Summit - June 26th, 2017
- House Spending Bill Threatens to Suspend Nuclear Treaty With Russia - June 26th, 2017
- Bahrain Accuses Qatar of Seeking 'Military Escalation' - June 26th, 2017
- White House Appears to Be Planning Attack on Assad - June 26th, 2017
- Top Senator Blocks Gulf Arms Sales Over Qatar Crisis - June 26th, 2017