Determined to make the upcoming trial of Pfc Bradley Manning the precise moment that the concept of American due process is irrevocably destroyed, the prosecution has attempted to block Manning’s defense from calling any witnesses except for the ones the prosecution had already planned to call. Defense attorney David E. Coombs is complaining in particular that officials don’t want anything related to Manning’s mental health being entered into the record, or testimony from anyone involved in the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Senate Votes to Kill Bill Challenging Legality of Yemen War - March 20th, 2018
- US Claims ISIS 'Rebuilding' in Syria as Turkey Invasion Distracts From Fight - March 19th, 2018
- Turkey's Erdogan Vows Wider Offensive Against US-Backed Syrian Kurds - March 19th, 2018
- Russia Demands British Apology as EU, NATO Express Solidarity With Britain - March 19th, 2018
- Trump, Kim Summit Likely to Be Held in DMZ Village - March 19th, 2018