Speaking at the Ben-Gurion memorial, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focused his comments on Israel’s first prime minister’s decision to declare Israel a “Jewish state” knowing it would lead to war. His praise for the decision, along with his comments that not doing so would’ve cost a “heavier price” were seen by some as hinting at his oft-threatened attack on Iran.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Philippine Police Conduct Door-to-Door Drug Tests in Manila's Poor Neighborhoods - August 23rd, 2017
- Lockheed, Raytheon Get Contracts for New Nuclear Cruise Missile - August 23rd, 2017
- 16 Years Into War, Taliban's Presence Across Afghanistan Growing - August 23rd, 2017
- Yemen's Houthis Ban Political Activity Ahead of Planned Capital Rally - August 23rd, 2017
- US Has Thousands More Troops in Afghanistan Than Official Figure - August 23rd, 2017