Speaking at the Ben-Gurion memorial, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focused his comments on Israel’s first prime minister’s decision to declare Israel a “Jewish state” knowing it would lead to war. His praise for the decision, along with his comments that not doing so would’ve cost a “heavier price” were seen by some as hinting at his oft-threatened attack on Iran.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Ambush the Result of 'Massive Intelligence Failure' - October 20th, 2017