Speaking at the Ben-Gurion memorial, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focused his comments on Israel’s first prime minister’s decision to declare Israel a “Jewish state” knowing it would lead to war. His praise for the decision, along with his comments that not doing so would’ve cost a “heavier price” were seen by some as hinting at his oft-threatened attack on Iran.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syria Warns They'll Fight Jihadists If They Reject Idlib Deal - October 15th, 2018
- Scores of Taliban Killed in Afghanistan Fighting - October 15th, 2018
- Afghan High Peace Council Says Talk of US Troop Withdrawal Is Premature - October 15th, 2018
- US Companies Back Out of Saudi Events as Tensions Mount - October 15th, 2018
- Saudi Embassy in DC Cancels Annual Diplomatic Reception - October 15th, 2018