Speaking at the Ben-Gurion memorial, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focused his comments on Israel’s first prime minister’s decision to declare Israel a “Jewish state” knowing it would lead to war. His praise for the decision, along with his comments that not doing so would’ve cost a “heavier price” were seen by some as hinting at his oft-threatened attack on Iran.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump: No Time Limit for Denuclearization of North Korea - July 17th, 2018
- Afghan Govt Rejects Idea of US-Taliban Peace Talks - July 17th, 2018
- Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza - July 17th, 2018
- Lawmakers, Media Look to Undermine US-Russia Detente - July 17th, 2018
- Pompeo Rejects EU Appeal for Iran Sanctions Exemptions - July 16th, 2018