Speaking at the Ben-Gurion memorial, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu focused his comments on Israel’s first prime minister’s decision to declare Israel a “Jewish state” knowing it would lead to war. His praise for the decision, along with his comments that not doing so would’ve cost a “heavier price” were seen by some as hinting at his oft-threatened attack on Iran.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017