Between the endless blockade, the constant threat of invasion and the internal faction fighting, one would figure life in Gaza couldn’t get much more difficult. But then the drones show up and everybody scatters.
Its rarely talked about in detail, but Israeli drones overhead are a daily occurrence in Gaza, and the densely populated enclave has seen at least 825 people slain in drone attacks since mid-2006.
A broad overview on the devastating air war is available today at the Washington Post, providing a unique level of insight into the constant surveillance carried out by drone, and its effect on the population.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinians Slam Planned US Embassy Move to Jerusalem - February 23rd, 2018
- White House Orders Military Parade for Veterans Day - February 23rd, 2018
- Turkish Army Attacks Afrin Convoy, Kurds Say It Was Full of Aid - February 23rd, 2018
- Nigeria Sends More Troops to Look for Missing Girls - February 23rd, 2018
- Trump Vows 'Largest Ever' North Korea Sanctions, Threatens Ominous 'Phase Two' - February 23rd, 2018