Between the endless blockade, the constant threat of invasion and the internal faction fighting, one would figure life in Gaza couldn’t get much more difficult. But then the drones show up and everybody scatters.
Its rarely talked about in detail, but Israeli drones overhead are a daily occurrence in Gaza, and the densely populated enclave has seen at least 825 people slain in drone attacks since mid-2006.
A broad overview on the devastating air war is available today at the Washington Post, providing a unique level of insight into the constant surveillance carried out by drone, and its effect on the population.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Looking for Excuses to Withdraw From Iran Nuclear Deal - July 27th, 2017
- Saudi Blockade Prevents Fuel Aid Reaching Yemen - July 27th, 2017
- White House Sacks Top Iran Hawk Amid Ongoing Disagreements - July 27th, 2017
- Putin Aide: US Sanctions Could Severely Curb Russia's Economic Growth - July 27th, 2017
- US-Trained Iraqi Soldiers Committing War Crimes in Mosul - July 27th, 2017