Suggesting that their relation for the base attack may have been done with an eye toward a rapprochement with the Pakistani Taliban, the three major responses from Pakistan, including the closing of supply routes, the closure of Shamsi Airfield and the reevaluation of US ties are the three primary demands made by the Tehreek-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) last month as conditions for peace talks between the TTP and the Pakistani government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- North Korea, South Korea Begin Historic Summit - April 26th, 2018
- Tortured in Detention on US Soil, Qatari Man Maintains His Innocence - April 25th, 2018
- Chemical Inspectors Again Visit Syria's Douma, Collect More Samples - April 25th, 2018
- Russia Says Syria's New Air Defense Will Be Delivered Soon - April 25th, 2018
- Europeans Prepare Side-Deal to Try to Save Iran Nuclear Pact - April 25th, 2018