Suggesting that their relation for the base attack may have been done with an eye toward a rapprochement with the Pakistani Taliban, the three major responses from Pakistan, including the closing of supply routes, the closure of Shamsi Airfield and the reevaluation of US ties are the three primary demands made by the Tehreek-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) last month as conditions for peace talks between the TTP and the Pakistani government.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Wants High-Profile Meeting With Putin at G20 Summit - June 26th, 2017
- House Spending Bill Threatens to Suspend Nuclear Treaty With Russia - June 26th, 2017
- Bahrain Accuses Qatar of Seeking 'Military Escalation' - June 26th, 2017
- White House Appears to Be Planning Attack on Assad - June 26th, 2017
- Top Senator Blocks Gulf Arms Sales Over Qatar Crisis - June 26th, 2017