A new poll from the Saban Center shows a strong majority of Israeli Jews are supportive of the idea of a nuclear free Mideast, with 65% saying they would support an agreement in which the entire region, including Israel, agreed to give up nuclear weapons. Israel is the only nation in the region which has nuclear weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pakistan: We Won't Tolerate Drone Strikes on Our Soil - June 22nd, 2017
- Iraq PM: Destruction of Mosul Mosque Proves ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- Turkey: US Promised to Take Back Kurds' Arms After ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- White House Lobbying to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill - June 22nd, 2017
- House Armed Services Committee Advances $640 Billion Military Spending Bill - June 22nd, 2017