A new poll from the Saban Center shows a strong majority of Israeli Jews are supportive of the idea of a nuclear free Mideast, with 65% saying they would support an agreement in which the entire region, including Israel, agreed to give up nuclear weapons. Israel is the only nation in the region which has nuclear weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- White House Assembling a Team for Upcoming North Korea Summit - March 16th, 2018
- US Shifts Toward Harsher Stance on Russia With Sanctions and Condemnation - March 16th, 2018
- Putin Furious After Britain Says He Ordered Attack - March 16th, 2018
- Cluster Bombs Reportedly Dropped on Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 16th, 2018
- Turkey Attacks Hospital in Syria's Afrin, Killing Nine - March 16th, 2018