A new poll from the Saban Center shows a strong majority of Israeli Jews are supportive of the idea of a nuclear free Mideast, with 65% saying they would support an agreement in which the entire region, including Israel, agreed to give up nuclear weapons. Israel is the only nation in the region which has nuclear weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Peshmerga: Iraqi Offensive Is a 'Declaration of War' - October 16th, 2017
- Thousands Flee as Iraqi Forces Seize Kirkuk - October 16th, 2017
- Pentagon Backs Away as US Allies Prepare to Battle in Iraqi Kurdistan - October 16th, 2017
- North Korea Rejects US Talks Amid Threats - October 16th, 2017
- Spain Ratchets Up Threats as Catalonia Refuses to Respond - October 16th, 2017