A new poll from the Saban Center shows a strong majority of Israeli Jews are supportive of the idea of a nuclear free Mideast, with 65% saying they would support an agreement in which the entire region, including Israel, agreed to give up nuclear weapons. Israel is the only nation in the region which has nuclear weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Report: Saudis Dismembered Journalist While He Was Still Alive, Audio Recording Shows - October 17th, 2018
- Israeli Ambassador to France Slammed for Attempt to Censor News - October 16th, 2018
- Suspects in Journalist's Disappearance Linked to Saudi Crown Prince - October 16th, 2018
- Erdogan: Turkey to Expand Military Operations Against Syrian Kurds - October 16th, 2018
- Koreas Agree to Reconnect Rail, Road Links - October 16th, 2018