A new poll from the Saban Center shows a strong majority of Israeli Jews are supportive of the idea of a nuclear free Mideast, with 65% saying they would support an agreement in which the entire region, including Israel, agreed to give up nuclear weapons. Israel is the only nation in the region which has nuclear weapons.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Russian, Syrian Airstrikes in Aleppo Province Displace Hundreds - December 12th, 2017
- Congress Ignores Trump's Iran Deal Deadline - December 12th, 2017
- Two Islamic Jihad Militants Killed in Gaza Blast - December 12th, 2017
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017