A new GAO audit has found that there are significant “gaps” in the monitoring of what happens to US weapons sold to the various nations in the Persian Gulf region, with the report expressing particular concern about the US weapons being used to crush pro-democracy protests in Bahrain.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017
- Report: ISIS Attacks Grew in 2016, Despite Shrinking Territory - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Promises to 'Deal With Pakistan' on Afghan War - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Declares Open-Ended War in Afghanistan - August 21st, 2017
- Trump's Pentagon to Spend Nearly $500 Million on Gitmo Construction - August 21st, 2017