A new Danger Room entry at Wired Magazine looks into the lies behind the Obama Administration claims about the “danger” posed by military budget cuts, including the idea that cutting military spending to inflation-adjusted 2007 levels (a level unrivaled by any other nation in the history of mankind, except for the US in 2008 and beyond) would somehow leave the American military woefully underpowered.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Afghan Govt Rejects Idea of US-Taliban Peace Talks - July 17th, 2018
- Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza - July 17th, 2018
- Lawmakers, Media Look to Undermine US-Russia Detente - July 17th, 2018
- Pompeo Rejects EU Appeal for Iran Sanctions Exemptions - July 16th, 2018
- US Commander: Afghan ISIS Resilient to US Attacks, Almost Impossible to Defeat - July 16th, 2018