A new Danger Room entry at Wired Magazine looks into the lies behind the Obama Administration claims about the “danger” posed by military budget cuts, including the idea that cutting military spending to inflation-adjusted 2007 levels (a level unrivaled by any other nation in the history of mankind, except for the US in 2008 and beyond) would somehow leave the American military woefully underpowered.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudis Demolish Historic Shi'ite Neighborhood, Sparking Unrest - June 27th, 2017
- Turkey, Kurdish Forces Trade Fire in North Syria's Afrin District - June 27th, 2017
- Mattis: US Will Keep Arming Syrian Kurds After Raqqa Falls - June 27th, 2017
- Russia: US Warning to Syria Is Unacceptable - June 27th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Insists Qatar Demands Are 'Non-Negotiable' - June 27th, 2017