A new Danger Room entry at Wired Magazine looks into the lies behind the Obama Administration claims about the “danger” posed by military budget cuts, including the idea that cutting military spending to inflation-adjusted 2007 levels (a level unrivaled by any other nation in the history of mankind, except for the US in 2008 and beyond) would somehow leave the American military woefully underpowered.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump to Boost Exports of Lethal US Drones - March 20th, 2018
- Tests of Substance in Britain Poisoning Will Take Three Weeks - March 20th, 2018
- Iraq Approves Turkish Military Operations Against Border Kurds - March 20th, 2018
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018
- Cordial Talks Between Trump and Putin; Two Will Meet Soon - March 20th, 2018