A new Danger Room entry at Wired Magazine looks into the lies behind the Obama Administration claims about the “danger” posed by military budget cuts, including the idea that cutting military spending to inflation-adjusted 2007 levels (a level unrivaled by any other nation in the history of mankind, except for the US in 2008 and beyond) would somehow leave the American military woefully underpowered.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017
- Report: ISIS Attacks Grew in 2016, Despite Shrinking Territory - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Promises to 'Deal With Pakistan' on Afghan War - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Declares Open-Ended War in Afghanistan - August 21st, 2017
- Trump's Pentagon to Spend Nearly $500 Million on Gitmo Construction - August 21st, 2017