The international sanctions against Iran imposed at the behest of the US government have done major harm to the Iranian middle class, closing civilian factories and fueling unemployment. At the same time, they’ve done nothing to Iran’s military, and in many cases bolstered the “shell companies” they targeted.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syria Informs US Leaders on Future Air Wars - September 19th, 2017
- Western Nations Clash at UN Over Iran Nuclear Deal - September 19th, 2017
- US May Try to Shoot Down Future North Korean Missile - September 19th, 2017
- Catalonia Mayors Exercise Right to Remain Silent in Referendum Interrogation - September 19th, 2017
- US Bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria at Record Pace - September 19th, 2017