The international sanctions against Iran imposed at the behest of the US government have done major harm to the Iranian middle class, closing civilian factories and fueling unemployment. At the same time, they’ve done nothing to Iran’s military, and in many cases bolstered the “shell companies” they targeted.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinians Use Facebook to Warn of Imminent Israeli Raids - May 26th, 2016
- Israeli Minister: Lieberman's Appointment None of America's Business - May 26th, 2016
- Obama: New Taliban Leader to Continue 'Agenda of Violence' - May 26th, 2016
- Breakaway Taliban Faction Rejects New Leader Akhundzada - May 26th, 2016
- US Special Forces Increasingly Involved in Syrian Kurdish Combat Operations - May 26th, 2016