Everyone knows Ron Paul (R – TX) is a different sort of candidate from the rest of the Republican field, but the CBS debate centering on foreign policy give him an opportunity to really underscore why that is.
Rep. Paul rejected the notion of starting wars against Iran and Syria, but drew perhaps the most scorn for his comments calling torture “uncivilized and “un-American.” Gov. Rick Perry (R – TX) condemned the notion of not torturing people during a war as a “travesty.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Ceasefire Announced for Part of Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 22nd, 2018
- Turkey Will Expel All Kurds From Border Unless Deal Reached With US - March 22nd, 2018
- Pentagon: Nukes Will Be Useless Without New Plutonium Cores - March 22nd, 2018
- State Dept. Announces $1 Billion in New Arms Sales to Saudis - March 22nd, 2018
- Mattis Says Saudis 'Part of the Solution' in Yemen - March 22nd, 2018