Everyone knows Ron Paul (R – TX) is a different sort of candidate from the rest of the Republican field, but the CBS debate centering on foreign policy give him an opportunity to really underscore why that is.
Rep. Paul rejected the notion of starting wars against Iran and Syria, but drew perhaps the most scorn for his comments calling torture “uncivilized and “un-American.” Gov. Rick Perry (R – TX) condemned the notion of not torturing people during a war as a “travesty.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Red Cross to Send 'Test Shipment' of Rice to Northern Yemen - August 16th, 2017
- Report: Saudis Increasing Yemen Airstrikes, Killing More Civilians - August 16th, 2017
- US: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain Fail to Respect Religious Freedom - August 16th, 2017
- In US-Backed Kurdish Invasion of Raqqa, Arab Allies Struggle to Find a Role - August 16th, 2017
- Syria Shifts War Focus to ISIS-Held Eastern Territory - August 16th, 2017