Everyone knows Ron Paul (R – TX) is a different sort of candidate from the rest of the Republican field, but the CBS debate centering on foreign policy give him an opportunity to really underscore why that is.
Rep. Paul rejected the notion of starting wars against Iran and Syria, but drew perhaps the most scorn for his comments calling torture “uncivilized and “un-American.” Gov. Rick Perry (R – TX) condemned the notion of not torturing people during a war as a “travesty.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Announces US Will Withdraw From Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty - October 21st, 2018
- Trump Cites Saudi Deception of Khashoggi, But Defends 'Strong' Crown Prince - October 21st, 2018
- Over 170 Casualties in Afghan Election Attacks - October 20th, 2018
- Pentagon Cancels Major Aerial Wargames With South Korea - October 19th, 2018
- Saudi King Gives Trump Room to Avoid Acting Over Killing of Journalist - October 19th, 2018