Everyone knows Ron Paul (R – TX) is a different sort of candidate from the rest of the Republican field, but the CBS debate centering on foreign policy give him an opportunity to really underscore why that is.
Rep. Paul rejected the notion of starting wars against Iran and Syria, but drew perhaps the most scorn for his comments calling torture “uncivilized and “un-American.” Gov. Rick Perry (R – TX) condemned the notion of not torturing people during a war as a “travesty.”
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump-Putin Summit Ends With Talk of Cooperation, Lawmakers Furious - July 16th, 2018
- Gaza Ceasefire Largely Holding After Weekend Flareup - July 15th, 2018
- US Officials Say Trainer Policies May Change After Afghan Insider Attack - July 15th, 2018
- Israel Attacks Airbase Outside Northern Syrian City of Aleppo - July 15th, 2018
- Trump Lowers Expectations for Russia Summit - July 15th, 2018