In their effort to price in possibility of a war against Iran, top Israeli investment firm Clal Finance today said they believed there was little international support for such a conflict. They concluded that the economic price for the world was too high and that in the end most nations would rather accept even a nuclear-armed Iran than such a costly conflict.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkish Warplanes Pound Kurds, Thousands of Syrian Rebels Bused to Border - January 20th, 2018
- US Military's 'Prime Focus' Will Be Competing With Russia, China - January 19th, 2018
- NGO: US-Led Coalition Civilian Killings Tripled in Iraq and Syria in 2017 - January 19th, 2018
- Russia FM: US Creating 'Alternative Bodies of Authority' in Syria - January 19th, 2018
- US: Turkish Attack on Syrian Kurds 'Destabilizing' - January 19th, 2018