In their effort to price in possibility of a war against Iran, top Israeli investment firm Clal Finance today said they believed there was little international support for such a conflict. They concluded that the economic price for the world was too high and that in the end most nations would rather accept even a nuclear-armed Iran than such a costly conflict.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Catalans Rally at Barcelona Parliament, Push for Independence - October 21st, 2017
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017