In their effort to price in possibility of a war against Iran, top Israeli investment firm Clal Finance today said they believed there was little international support for such a conflict. They concluded that the economic price for the world was too high and that in the end most nations would rather accept even a nuclear-armed Iran than such a costly conflict.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudi Airstrike Kills 20 Civilians in Southwest Yemen - April 20th, 2018
- North Korea Tones Down Anti-US Rhetoric as New South Korea Hotline Opens - April 20th, 2018
- Russia Says US Didn't Violate Red Lines During Syria Strike - April 20th, 2018
- UN Security Team Still Won't Let Inspectors Visit Douma - April 20th, 2018
- North Korea to Close Nuclear Testing Site - April 20th, 2018