In their effort to price in possibility of a war against Iran, top Israeli investment firm Clal Finance today said they believed there was little international support for such a conflict. They concluded that the economic price for the world was too high and that in the end most nations would rather accept even a nuclear-armed Iran than such a costly conflict.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-Led Airstrikes Killed 472 Civilians in Syria in the Past Month - June 23rd, 2017
- US Narrows Counter-Extremism Program to Focus on Islamists - June 23rd, 2017
- Senator: US Strikes on Syrian Forces 'Unlawful' - June 23rd, 2017
- Kurds Warn Turkey's Buildup in North Syria Threatens Raqqa Invasion - June 23rd, 2017
- Senators Seek Clarification on US Role in Yemen Torture - June 23rd, 2017