In their effort to price in possibility of a war against Iran, top Israeli investment firm Clal Finance today said they believed there was little international support for such a conflict. They concluded that the economic price for the world was too high and that in the end most nations would rather accept even a nuclear-armed Iran than such a costly conflict.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump: Afghan War Decisions Made - August 19th, 2017
- UN Aid Chief Slams Saudis for Blocking Yemen Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Top US General: Attack on Japan Same as an Attack on US - August 18th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Courts Iraq Alliance, Offering Reconstruction Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Assad Advisor: Syrian War Effectively Over - August 18th, 2017