It may just be an ordinary textile factory, but it sure looks like a nuclear weapons facility. That’s the conclusion of researchers today, who say the reports last week of a massive plant with thousands of fast spinning machines turned out not to be centrifuges, but rather ordinary cotton spinners. “It is, and always has been, a textile factory,” one of the researchers confirmed.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- White House Assembling a Team for Upcoming North Korea Summit - March 16th, 2018
- US Shifts Toward Harsher Stance on Russia With Sanctions and Condemnation - March 16th, 2018
- Putin Furious After Britain Says He Ordered Attack - March 16th, 2018
- Cluster Bombs Reportedly Dropped on Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 16th, 2018
- Turkey Attacks Hospital in Syria's Afrin, Killing Nine - March 16th, 2018