It may just be an ordinary textile factory, but it sure looks like a nuclear weapons facility. That’s the conclusion of researchers today, who say the reports last week of a massive plant with thousands of fast spinning machines turned out not to be centrifuges, but rather ordinary cotton spinners. “It is, and always has been, a textile factory,” one of the researchers confirmed.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pentagon Officials See at Least Two More Years of Somalia Combat - December 10th, 2017
- Worldwide Protests Continue Over Trump's Jerusalem Declaration - December 10th, 2017
- Jerusalem Protests Continue Across Palestine - December 10th, 2017
- US Pushes Diplomatic Isolation for North Korea, Despite Being 'Open to Talks' - December 10th, 2017
- State Dept Spends $1 Million Funding Venezuela Opposition - December 10th, 2017