It may just be an ordinary textile factory, but it sure looks like a nuclear weapons facility. That’s the conclusion of researchers today, who say the reports last week of a massive plant with thousands of fast spinning machines turned out not to be centrifuges, but rather ordinary cotton spinners. “It is, and always has been, a textile factory,” one of the researchers confirmed.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- UN Aid Chief Slams Saudis for Blocking Yemen Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Top US General: Attack on Japan Same as an Attack on US - August 18th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Courts Iraq Alliance, Offering Reconstruction Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Assad Advisor: Syrian War Effectively Over - August 18th, 2017
- North Korea Sees Planned US-South Korea Wargames as 'Catastrophe' - August 18th, 2017