It may just be an ordinary textile factory, but it sure looks like a nuclear weapons facility. That’s the conclusion of researchers today, who say the reports last week of a massive plant with thousands of fast spinning machines turned out not to be centrifuges, but rather ordinary cotton spinners. “It is, and always has been, a textile factory,” one of the researchers confirmed.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Drone Strikes Kill 31 People in Pakistan Tribal Areas - October 17th, 2017
- Catalonia Won't Renounce Independence, Despite Looming Deadline - October 17th, 2017
- Pentagon May Stop Training Iraqis Amid Kurdish Conflict - October 17th, 2017
- Kurdish Forces Abandon Territory In Face of Iraqi Offensive - October 17th, 2017
- Syrian Kurds Declare Victory in Raqqa, But Face Complicated Peace - October 17th, 2017