It may just be an ordinary textile factory, but it sure looks like a nuclear weapons facility. That’s the conclusion of researchers today, who say the reports last week of a massive plant with thousands of fast spinning machines turned out not to be centrifuges, but rather ordinary cotton spinners. “It is, and always has been, a textile factory,” one of the researchers confirmed.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey, Kurdish Forces Trade Fire in North Syria's Afrin District - June 27th, 2017
- Mattis: US Will Keep Arming Syrian Kurds After Raqqa Falls - June 27th, 2017
- Russia: US Warning to Syria Is Unacceptable - June 27th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Insists Qatar Demands Are 'Non-Negotiable' - June 27th, 2017
- New Cyberattack Using NSA Exploit Spreads Across the World - June 27th, 2017