Many are expressing dismay at the post-capture treatment of Moammar Gadhafi and his eventual summary execution. This should not be the case however, Salon’s Daniel Williams notes, since the Misrata rebels that captured Sirte have been performing revenge killings on Gadhafi’s supporters and even civilians assumed to be supporters for months now.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Foreign ISIS Fighters Left in Raqqa Face 'Certain Death' - October 22nd, 2017
- US-Made Vehicles Led Iraqi Invasion of Kurdish Town - October 22nd, 2017
- Niger Ambush Serves as Excuse for AFRICOM to Seek More Funds - October 22nd, 2017
- Catalan Leaders Vow to Resist Spain's Attempted Takeover - October 22nd, 2017
- Spain Seeks Huge Power Transfer in Trying to Oust Catalan Leadership - October 22nd, 2017