Among the many “accomplishments” of the decade-long NATO occupation, the US State Department is confirming that Afghanistan no longer has even a single Christian church, with the last one believed destroyed in March of 2010. The report also warns that the Karzai government is getting worse, not better, in its treatment of religious minorities.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- UN Aid Chief Slams Saudis for Blocking Yemen Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Top US General: Attack on Japan Same as an Attack on US - August 18th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Courts Iraq Alliance, Offering Reconstruction Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Assad Advisor: Syrian War Effectively Over - August 18th, 2017
- North Korea Sees Planned US-South Korea Wargames as 'Catastrophe' - August 18th, 2017