Among the many “accomplishments” of the decade-long NATO occupation, the US State Department is confirming that Afghanistan no longer has even a single Christian church, with the last one believed destroyed in March of 2010. The report also warns that the Karzai government is getting worse, not better, in its treatment of religious minorities.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Germany Suspends Training for Iraqi Kurdish Troops - October 18th, 2017
- Oil Firm Sees Congressional Vote on Iran Deal as Potential Positive - October 18th, 2017
- Saudi Airstrike Kills Six Civilians, Mostly Children, in North Yemen - October 18th, 2017
- Kurdish Independence at Risk Amid Iraqi Offensive - October 18th, 2017
- Catalonia Will Declare Independence If Spain Suspends Autonomy - October 18th, 2017