Among the many “accomplishments” of the decade-long NATO occupation, the US State Department is confirming that Afghanistan no longer has even a single Christian church, with the last one believed destroyed in March of 2010. The report also warns that the Karzai government is getting worse, not better, in its treatment of religious minorities.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Cites Saudi Deception of Khashoggi, But Defends 'Strong' Crown Prince - October 21st, 2018
- Over 170 Casualties in Afghan Election Attacks - October 20th, 2018
- Pentagon Cancels Major Aerial Wargames With South Korea - October 19th, 2018
- Saudi King Gives Trump Room to Avoid Acting Over Killing of Journalist - October 19th, 2018
- US Airstrikes Kill 32 Civilians in Eastern Syria - October 19th, 2018