Among the many “accomplishments” of the decade-long NATO occupation, the US State Department is confirming that Afghanistan no longer has even a single Christian church, with the last one believed destroyed in March of 2010. The report also warns that the Karzai government is getting worse, not better, in its treatment of religious minorities.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017