Among the many “accomplishments” of the decade-long NATO occupation, the US State Department is confirming that Afghanistan no longer has even a single Christian church, with the last one believed destroyed in March of 2010. The report also warns that the Karzai government is getting worse, not better, in its treatment of religious minorities.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Struggles to Find Destinations for ISIS Detainees in Syria - July 18th, 2018
- Syrian Rebel City of Nawa Surrenders After Intense Airstrikes - July 18th, 2018
- Trump: Russia Doesn't Pose a Threat to US - July 18th, 2018
- Russia Urges UN to Mull Easing North Korea Sanctions Amid Diplomatic Progress - July 18th, 2018
- Israel Approves Jewish Nation-State Law in Narrow Vote - July 18th, 2018