Looking deeper into the bizarre Washington DC assassination plot we turn to the arrested suspect, Iranian-American Mansour J. Arbabsiar, a bumbling 56-year-old with a long history of failed businesses who was described by acquaintances as “perennially disheveled.”
A former college roommate scoffed at the idea that Arbabsiar was behind the plot, but not for the reasons foreign policy analysts are. Instead, he said Arbabsiar was too incompetent and disorganized to carry out anything like the elaborate plot US officials are describing.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Syrian Forces Capture Idlib Province Airbase - January 21st, 2018
- In US Government Shutdown, Military Becomes a Hot Topic - January 21st, 2018
- Olympics a Catalyst for Easing Korea Tensions - January 21st, 2018
- US Urges Turkey to 'Exercise Restraint' in Syria Invasion - January 21st, 2018
- Turkey's Long-Anticipated War With Syrian Kurds Begins in Earnest - January 21st, 2018