Looking deeper into the bizarre Washington DC assassination plot we turn to the arrested suspect, Iranian-American Mansour J. Arbabsiar, a bumbling 56-year-old with a long history of failed businesses who was described by acquaintances as “perennially disheveled.”
A former college roommate scoffed at the idea that Arbabsiar was behind the plot, but not for the reasons foreign policy analysts are. Instead, he said Arbabsiar was too incompetent and disorganized to carry out anything like the elaborate plot US officials are describing.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Furious Trump Threatens Iranian President Will 'Suffer Consequences' - July 22nd, 2018
- Ceasefire Allows Thousands of Yemenis to Flee Port City of Hodeidah - July 22nd, 2018
- Israel Evacuates Hundreds of White Helmets From Syria Into Jordan - July 22nd, 2018
- US Launches Campaign to Undermine Support for Iran's Leaders - July 22nd, 2018
- Israel Offers to Reopen Gaza Crossing on Tuesday If Ceasefire Holds - July 22nd, 2018