Looking deeper into the bizarre Washington DC assassination plot we turn to the arrested suspect, Iranian-American Mansour J. Arbabsiar, a bumbling 56-year-old with a long history of failed businesses who was described by acquaintances as “perennially disheveled.”
A former college roommate scoffed at the idea that Arbabsiar was behind the plot, but not for the reasons foreign policy analysts are. Instead, he said Arbabsiar was too incompetent and disorganized to carry out anything like the elaborate plot US officials are describing.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Two Koreas Meet Again With UN on Border Disarmament - October 21st, 2018
- US Denies Killing Syrian Civilians, Says Mosque Was 'Valid Military Target' - October 21st, 2018
- Security Woes, Irregularities Mar Afghanistan's Second Day of Voting - October 21st, 2018
- US General Wounded During Thursday Insider Attack in Afghanistan - October 21st, 2018
- Saudi FM: We Don't Know How Khashoggi Was Killed - October 21st, 2018